Tuesday, August 26, 2008

YOU CAN HEAR IT NOW!


Today the audio edition of Piper Reed the Great Gypsy becomes available. I haven't received my copies yet, but I'm certain it will be great because Emily Janice Card is the reader. Emily recorded the first Piper and will do the third as well. Her charming voice is perfect for Piper and the other characters.

And lucky us, she's agreed to let me interview her about the process. That interview will appear on my blog later this week. So stay tuned.

Meanwhile if you haven't entered the August drawings it's not too late. You have until Saturday, August 30, noon central time to enter. At that time, I'll draw three names for the Piper Reed The Great Gypsy CD. Also I'll draw for the classroom set of Piper Reed Navy Brat. For more details:

August Giveaways

No comments:

Post a Comment