Friday, August 8, 2008

OLD MOTHER HUBBARD


There are a lot of things that get neglected when I'm at the finish line of a manuscript. The other night I had to eat a nasty frozen meal(there are good frozen meals, but this was not one of them). My cupboards were empty and the fridge contained nothing but a bit of cottage cheese and an old nectarine. The only items that I had plenty of were bags of Community Between Roast and Starbucks Decaf House Blend that I mix together to create my morning drink of choice.




So I took a break and Shannon and I went grocery shopping to restock. When we returned, the U.P.S. man met us at the door with the nicest surprise of the day--the Japanese edition of My Louisiana Sky. The cover is lovely and appears to have been done in watercolors. I thought you might want to see, too.


***Don't forget to enter the August drawings. Every week in August I'll be drawing three winners for a Piper book or CD. If you are an educator, you can also enter the drawing for a classroom set of Piper Reed Navy Brat. Just send your name and snail mail address to kwhevents@suddenlink.net.

For more info: AUGUST DECLARED PIPER REED MONTH

No comments:

Post a Comment