Sunday, October 21, 2007


Star-Lit ran smoothly because of all the great people behind this well-orchestrated event. Each author received a host to help them through the day and, lucky me, I got assigned to Janet Peters. Janet took me to the STAR-LIT events. She set up my PowerPoint, made sure that I got fed and had breaks between presentations and signings. During the signings, she distributed post notes for the books and got my purchased books signed by the other authors. Janet, a five foot dynamo, is one those rare people who can multi-task. .

As if that weren't enough, after the event I discovered another of her talents. Janet knows the perfect places to pick up a few gifts. Before she dropped me off at the airport, she took me to a couple of charming Dallas stores--Swoozies and Lucky Dog Barkery. In a quick shopping spree, I bought

No comments:

Post a Comment