Wednesday, October 3, 2007

KANSAS BOOK FESTIVAL




If you are in or near Wichita, Kansas, I hope you you'll attend the Kansas Book Festival this weekend, October 5-6. Friday I'll be speaking on a panel moderated by Pulpwood Queen founder, Kathy Patrick for one session. Kathy owns the only bookstore/beauty shop and has over sixty Pulpwood Queen Book clubs. Their motto is tiara wearing and book baring. Kathy has a book of her own coming out in 2008.

At noon, I'll have a session by myself. I'll be talking about my new books--Piper Reed Navy Brat and Skinny Brown Dog. I'll also share the journey I took to become a writer. Grab something to eat and stop by my tent.

Some of the other children's authors presenting that weekend will be Cynthia and Greg Leitich Smith and Dian Curtis Regan.

No comments:

Post a Comment