Friday, January 16, 2009

BLOG CHAT

Piper Reed made an appearance today on Navy Dads blog. Navy Dads is a blog that supports sons and daughters serving in the U.S. Navy. Thanks for the plug, Navy Dad!

There are a few blogs I enjoy reading that celebrate the creative spirit. They aren't necessarily writing blogs, but they inspire me.



One belongs to Tracy Porter. I love Tracy's bohemian/refined approach to design. And she is so generous with suggestions. Her blog is filled with wonderful home and lifestyle ideas. Her frequent videos are fun to watch, too.




Do you dream of living in a little yellow cottage? Well Kim McCole lives that dream each day. She's nice enough to invite us inside her Dear Daisy Cottage.




I think the reason I love fabric designer Anna Maria Horner's blog so much is that she reminds me of my mom and her passion for fabric.

Take a look and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment