Tuesday, July 29, 2008

THE RIT DYE BLUES


My fingernails are wearing royal blue today. The bookstore Shannon works at is doing a midnight release party for Breaking Dawn. Shannon was assigned the role of the main character. She read Twilight and knew the dress was supposed to be blue. The only problem was that she didn't have a blue evening dress. However she did have a pink prom dress.

"Let's dye it," I suggested.

"You can do that?" Shannon was amazed.

Finally I'm able to give my wise daughter some helpful household hint. I'm a child of the sixties and seventies when tie-dye was the rage.(The original tie-dye)Five dollars and ten blue fingernails later, Shannon became the owner of a blue dress. I'll try to post pics of the big night later this week although they'll be taken long before the festivities. Midnight is after my bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment