Sunday, April 13, 2008

TEXAS LIBRARIANS

I'm heading to the Texas Library Association Conference this week. Tuesday afternoon, I'll be speaking on a panel about writing humor. Some of the other presenters on the panel are Laurie Keller, Nick Bruel, Maureen White, and Betty Carter. Karen Kessell is the moderator.

If you can't make the session, please stop by the Henry Holt booth and pick up an advance copy of Piper Reed, the Great Gypsy. Here's my schedule:

Tuesday, April 15, 2008
2:00-3:00

Session: BUT SERIOUSLY, FOLKS



Wednesday, April 16, 2008
4:00-5:00 pm

Signing: (at the Holt Booth, #1309)


On another note, I want to thank the following Louisiana school and libraries for sponsoring my LLA Disaster Relief Fund Tour: Lakewood Elementary in Luling, Calcasieu Parish Library, and Lincoln Parish Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment