Sunday, April 6, 2008

LLA DISASTER RELIEF FUND TOUR II


This week I'm in Louisiana, visiting schools and libraries to raise money for the Louisiana Library Association's Disaster Relief Fund. LLA set up the fund to help build back libraries that were destroyed by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Thank you to the schools and libraries that hired me this week. If you're a Louisiana school or public library that would like to participate in my next fundraising tour, please email me from my contact page.

If you live in Louisiana, I hope you'll consider attending one of my events that is opened to the public. Here's where I'll be:


Tuesday, April 8, 6:30 pm

Calcasieu Public Library
Central Branch Library
301 W. Claude Street
Lake Charles, LA 70605


Thursday, April 10, 10:45 am

Rapides Parish Library Event
Glenmora Elmentary School
1518 7th Ave
Glenmora, LA 71433

Thursday, April 10, 1:00 pm
Rapides Parish Library Event
Dramatic Arts Building
1414 7th Ave
Glenmora, LA 71433

Friday, April 11, 4:00 pm
Lincoln Parish Library
910 N. Trenton
Ruston, LA 71270

No comments:

Post a Comment