Friday, May 9, 2008

SOUTHERN WRITERS


Recently I was invited to blog with a group of Southern writers at A Good Blog is Hard to Find. I'm one of the few children's writers, but there are a lot of fine writers in the group. Each day readers receive a glimpse into writing, books, and life from a different Southern point of view.

Today is my first entry. To introduce myself, I posted a speech about Louisiana that I gave at ALA. And if you know anything about me, you know that Louisiana owns an important chunk of my heart.

To read the post visit: A Good Blog is Hard to Find.

Please make sure to scroll down and read some of the other entries. There are some fine posts and you may discover a new favorite writer. After reading a few, you'll want your next meal to be chicken and dumplings with a side of turnips.

No comments:

Post a Comment