Sunday, December 2, 2007

THANKS!


What's it like to have live classical music played at a signing? I found out yesterday when I had a signing at the Amarillo Barnes and Noble Store. The Amarillo High School Symphony was marvelous and added a festive touch to the day.
Of course, they weren't there for me, but I can pretend, can't I?

I appreciate everyone that attended, but I especially was touched by the folks who drove 90 minutes to get to the event. Talk about making me feel special.

I also owe a big ongoing thanks to Community Relations Manager Jim Gleason and his co-workers. They always make me feel welcome and are so good to keep each of my books in stock all year long. Thanks for all your hard work! The picture above is with Jim and assistant manager(and friend and neighbor)Norma Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment